Published by Prentice Hall
Published Date: May 22, 2001
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Motion and Time Study.
2. Motion and Time Study for the Lean Environment.
3. History of Motion and Time Study.
4. The Importance and Uses of Motion and Time Study.
5. Techniques of Methods Design: The Product Flow Macromotion.
6. Techniques of Micromotion Study: Operations Analysis.
7. Motion Study: The Work Station Design.
8. Predetermined Time Standards (PTS) System.
9. Stopwatch Time Study.
10. Standard Data and Its Uses in Balancing Work.
11. Work Sampling.
12. Indirect Labor and Motion and Time Study.
13. Performance Control Systems.
14. Wage Payment Systems.
15. Time Management Techniques.
16. Attitudes and Goals for Industrial Engineers.
Appendix A: Forms.
Appendix B: Answers to Problems.