The position was filled
Director of Productivity
Retail / FMCG
Updated July 31, 2012
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and technically excellent individual who is looking to work as part of world-class operations functions in a high-visibility role that interfaces with all parts of the organisation. The Director of Productivity will be responsible for putting together the cost-saving plan for process improvement, and managing the extensive wage budget, thus ensuring that the highest levels of productivity are maintained throughout the entire business. You will constantly reassess the company wage model in order to effect improvements in productivity re-engineering, work measurement and technological innovation and will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic and major change programmes working collaboratively across the business to deliver large and very complex cross functional initiatives.
Who we're looking for
In terms of experience, you will demonstrate the following:
• A strong retail / FMCG or FS background, with experience of working in a large complex environment, or a Consultancy background and/or able to demonstrate evidence of landing major change programmes;
• An analytical mindset with a relevant degree level education. An MBA (or equivalent) would be desirable;
• Strong operational and transactional process improvement experience.
The successful candidate will be / have:
• Strategic and highly commercial, as well as humble, down to earth and fun;
• A very strong influencer, with the ability to engage with all colleagues;
• Hands on and operationally focused;
• A rational, methodical and logical thinker, who will demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
• Pro-active and pragmatic, with excellent time management skills.
About the client: Global organisation.