27 August 2016
Advertisement by ABB
ABB - Transactional Productivity Expert in Purchasing Center.
We are looking for Transactional Productivity Experts based in our ABB CZOPC
Purchasing Center. You will be responsible for defining and implementing
improvement initiatives aimed at optimizing productivity of our Supply Chain
Management purchasing processes in ABB Division of Process Automation.
The Transaction Productivity Expert will lead and coordinate comprehensive
improvement programs for our European SCM (Supply Chain Management)
community and SAP environment, deploying tools such as Winshuttle, standard
processes and best practices that shall raise the productivity and overall
performance of ABB.
Tasks • design and perform structured roll-out at Process
• lead and/or participate in purchasing process transformation Automation (PA) Division level and become expert in
workstreams in comprehensive SAP environment implementation of tools supporting purchasing processes
• drive change among the SCM organization and provide • coach and support members of SCM community in
groundbreaking ideas to optimize SAP transactions improving processes both from back office environment and
• establish maintain and deploy catalogue of best practice by providing on-job training and advice; establish key user
applcations using in particular Winshuttle or similar tools community.
across ABB PA. • regularly capture and eradicate inefficiencies in SAP and other transactional activities. countries and employs about 145,000 people.
• develop and implement flexible solutions that enable our
project SCM operations to establish best-in-class
procurement need transparency across businesses and
realize associated sourcing synergies.
• Superior knowledge of SAP R3 purchasing, logistics and
material master data module, gained through at least 5 years
of hands-on operational experience (e.g. on SAP MM, SD,
CO Modules), SAP configuration and programming
knowledge is a clear plus.
• MS Sharepoint and Visual Basic Competency
• Superior knowledge of ‘procure to pay’ process
• Understanding of EDI and WEB/EDI applications
• Several years in a buyer position in Supply Chain
• Excellent analytical skills to understand and improve
processes by eliminating complexity in working with others.
• Good working knowledge of change management
demonstrated in structured milestone-based optimization
projects, ability to lead and implement (“DO”)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the
ability to not only clearly communicate verbally and in written
form, but also to listen well to others to genuinely understand
• Demonstrated ability to “sell” one’s ideas to others in a very
diverse, multicultural business environment
• A self-starter with a high degree of motivation
• University degree in Supply Chain Management, Information
Management or other related field
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken. additional
language skills are an advantage
• Willingness to travel in medium load and work flexible hours
Sourcing and Procurement Benchmarking:
Assess investments and operational excellence fast and objectively