Saturday, August 3, 2019

Plastic Components - Method Study - Process Industrial Engineering Exercises


Use Operation Analysis Method after preparing process chart - Operation Process Chart and Flow Process Chart.

Color Coated Sheet Mfg
By Krishna Enterprise, Ahmedabad
Established in the year 2012, Krishna Enterprise is engaged in manufacturing of Roofing Sheets, Galvanized Iron Sheets, Polycarbonate Car Shelters and GI Color Coated Coils.
___________________

___________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDgqSvqrgz0
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCifn5evYJA1ycmanGrHGtlA

3 comments:

  1. I am glad; I reached out to this blog, as it is tough time for you considering the greenhouse. I have been looking for greenhouse from long, but had less or no idea. Without any doubt, this blog is a great bundle of info that I will surely carry forward. Also I suggest all to get along with the blog.


    Drivhus | Drivhus Til Salgs | Terrasse Tak | Polykarbonat | Polykarbonat Platter | Kanalplast | Drivhus Plast | Drivhus I Tre | PVC Gardin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information about the injection molding and thanks for providing this blog post, more details.

    ReplyDelete